Thursday, March 3, 2011

thanks Mrs J

Thanks for talking to me yesterday, I looked up hdg lawgirl and indeed see Heather Grady's picture on FaceBook. 4he also has used the name to comment on an article in the Commercial Appeal(memephis paper) of the death of a woman. I found it hilarious that she commented on a crime when she is the Black Widow of I'd Theft! So funny. No, I am not even a little bit worried about Heather getting out of jail (if she IS let out). Any problems that come my way will be via Heather and she I would think has some sence that I will come at her with loaded guns (law). This site has grown and I thank all the hard work of just a handfull of legal people. The rest of the legal people, you know who you are, well, I'll pray for you. I have one person in mind that I would like to see disbarred/banned from the legal system within the courts.