Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Heather Grady To Remain In Jail

Heather Grady is to remain in jail as set by the judge because Heather is a flight risk. A warrant was obtained to retrieve all hard drive info from her computers, and apparently more and more charges are stacking up against her as in Cross County AR. She has repeatedly claimed to have done drugs and had sexual relations with legal people in AR. And I truly believe that is why after 2years still has not had a plea in the Cross County court room. But we cannot prove it but she has even implied these acts to officials. Is this some kind of favor in return for her services rendered? Gee, I thought that was called prostitution and it is illegal. Mr "C" I have a few names and phone numbers that I will call to you when I return home from work in a few days. These people will be critical to your case against Heather as they include who fear retribution from Heather if found out by Heather herself. I have spent hundreds if not a thousand hours compiling fraudulent accounts, tracking her whereabouts by the once sloppy trails she left behind, trips to attorneys, police stations, attorney generals office, and numerous phone conversations from her "so called ex-friends", ex-co workers and employees". The proof of Heather's doings was sent to CID Mr Smith, whom I shall say was TRUELY GOD GIVEN as not one lazy ass in Cross County was willing to honestly hear me out. I dragged Jim to the police station several times, then, his lawyer Rick Proctor now an awesome judge I hear, a road trip to Texas to talk to the people at Arlington Motor Sports, then on to San Antonio Bexar Co PD who wouldn't do a thing. AND NOW, she claims she is innocent and Jim has taught her and did all this? He has to prove he is innocent because in ID theft cases the innocent are Guilty till Proven Innocent. At least in our case. To Mr Justin, I hope you can shed light to helpless people such as ourselves who are in such desperation for faster action to take place within our legal system and how this financially ruins people to poverty such as we are finding ourselves in now. We are and Jim was a hard working family and I have asked family and friends at church for prayers in resolving this and trhat justice be done to Heather and to all people who have been a. Victim of this silent crime. Again, any questions please feel free to call me NO MATTER WHAT TIME! I am a truck driver and any hour is good for me. Thanks to everyone for your help, Sandy Curry 417-536-6130 I'll keep updates as I get them