Tuesday, March 29, 2011

See Heather Grady on t.v!

First off let me say my Blackberry died a sudden death and I replaced it with a DroidX. I lost passwords too, so if you need to get ahold of me: sandycurry10@gmail.com

I was impressed by the most Excellent job that Justin Hanson from Channel 5 WMCTV in Memphis,TN did on this news report.
Because of the death of my phone, I cannot figure how to cut-n-paste the news broadcast.
Google; Heather Grady Atoka and you will see it listed under WMCTV, click on it and wait fot the page to load, you may have to sit through a commercial but,it.s worth the wait!
Now if we can make national news all will be OUTSTANDING!
MR.C, keep up the Fantastic job, I will see you on the first of April, now that I know what you look like. .
u
As always anyone may contact me @ 417-536-6130