Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Thanks For Replying Anonymous on Heather Grady

I have had so many public officials say to me,"I found your site humorous", "I found your site and wonder why someone would go to great lengths"yadda yadda yadda and many similar comments. But what I really want to say to them is, Why the heck aren't you doing your job and going out to get her, I've done the leg work, here is my proof and till you stop her there are going to be more families in debt to all financial companies when they had absolutely nothing to do with it!!!!!!!!!!" Then I would like to take my size 10 and shove it up their rears for sitting on them so long. In the meantime the families try to hold off the collection companies and possible bankruptcy because of the financial hardship it causes.
My husband was told to file bankruptcy. I refused, to me that is conviction of guilt. We are innocent people and I love a good fight.
My intentions and goal is to get the word out on Heather Grady, put her in jail, and let her daughter be brought up in a civilized home.
I asked my husband what he thought Heather would say to Payton. He said she would probably say that,"The police are coming, so we have to move or momma is going to jail". Payton has lied to the police several times because Heather has asked her to. It sickens me.
Why is it that Heather can be all over the news because of a monkey, but who cares if she destroys lives of everyone she comes in contact with and nobody gives a shit?