Sunday, June 22, 2008

More Credit Card Forgery For Heather Grady

I know you got my message Heather. This one you are going to be hard it on you as well; Not only did you not pay Ishmell or his brother wages, you started credit cards in Ishmell's name. He called the credit card company and they said that you, Heather Grady while living on Wilderness Oak in San Antonio, bought a big screen t.v. and a laptop computer.
So to the person who asked me via e-mail and the phone, this is one way I know these things not to mention my private eyes.
Anyway Heather, Ishmell said on Monday (tomorrow) he is taking this information to Belknap Road to visit your parole officer and produce this information to her(A.C.).
Now what are you going to do? If you run, a warrant will be issued for skipping parole, a warrant should be issued and you put into jail for not abiding by your parole guidelines and last but not least, Jim is going to see if the C.I.D. officer can contact your parole officer and submit(PROOF) to her what you have done to Jim this year alone while on probation. I'm not sure how that will work. But it's just another step in locking you up for a long time.
Have you talked to your mother lately?