Friday, July 25, 2008

Heather Grady and Geico Travelers Insurance Co.

So Heather, You got house insurance by writing a bad check again under Ishmell again. (I know I have his name spelled wrong but that is for his security)
I called and talked to Geico Travelers Insurance Company, they said they cancelled the policy on you but left in-place Ishmells original policy. They are to call him if a new policy it tried to be added on. So bad.
Do you not think that I would not know when you have your so called friends look on this web page and report it to you. There are people who claim to be your friends when in all actuality they want you in jail as well. Be carefull who you talk to. They tell me things. I tell the police things. I think the police are just sitting back waiting to rack-up more charges on you.