Thursday, July 31, 2008

Heather Dawn Grady (Oglesby)(Domilise)

Here is yet another account of Heather's Handy Work......This is one of DOZENS of letters that we have proof that Heather Grady worked hard at nights milking money from people.....





To the many people who have contacted me in the last few days I want to thank you for the encouraging words. Since yesterday another person has come forward and filed charges against Heather. She used this persons name to try and open up a credit account. This was suppose to be a friend of hers.


To the "J" man, thank you. I was happy to hear from you and look forward one day to seeing a comment from you if you happen to find out when Heather's information may be available to the public.


To JT from Jim; Take a look at your wedding rings, Heather paid for them with money that she stole from me.........those words came out of Heathers own mouth..........

If you had a child who was killed then you would want the killer found, well I (Sandy) look at this in that sort of way, meaning; This has killed Jim's faith in the legal system for years with the lies, killed his credit rating (which was obviously great), killed him financially, and was killing him inside with no one or nowhere to turn. We were looking for the killer and her family KNEW where she was all/most of the time but was not willing to give up the killer. Because why?????

Your proverbial child is dead and you want the killer, our story is no different and I did what I had to do to catch the killer. I am sorry. I do not associate you to her in anyway other than you are related to her. You may not even like her for all I know. But the killer has been caught now and we can all have justice served.