Friday, April 11, 2008

Heather Grady (Oglesby) (Domilise)-Credit Report

Heather, Why is Wells Fargo Bank so interested in your blog, did you screw them over too? They visited your site twice. They were interested in Speedy Freight. As you can see through FEEDJIT below, lots of people are looking after you. What I cannot figure out is why an M.I.T. student(?) is looking also.
I see you like the picture of you and your daughter Payton. awwwwwww.
And the post below, Heather, sloppy trails, hunny, I warned you.
I called Swiss Colony today also. That was a little bill for only $400.00+ dollars you created. There are lots more. 12 pages left to go on our contact sheet.
OH BY THE WAY-----we see that you tried to have 2 different life insurance policies taken out on him also? Say it isn't so. Were you going to have him blown away or what? More Fraud, more Lies.
Well Gotta Go, Waiting for The Lending Tree to call me back on the loan you tried to get to save your place in Arlington, Texas. Sloppy sloppy girl.