Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Heather Dawn Grady (Oglesby) (Domilise) Texas

I do not know what powers that our All Mighty God is having with us and Heather. Jim woke me up happily to tell me that the George Allen Court Building in Dallas has been on this site twice this morning at 9am. Whoever it was looked and looked a long time at several pages on here. Was it the e-mail I sent to our 2 congressmen here in Arkansas, or perhaps the letters to CNN or Fox news? Maybe a beautiful finch from our yard told them. Who knows.
Heather, I know you are running and have contacted quite a few people to have them look at your site, but your loose lips are sinking your ship.

This beautiful daughter of yours,Payton, she is your victim as well. You have used her on your Social Security/Disability checks. You used YOUR OWN DAUGHTERS information for your gain. What kind of horrible mother are you? Your another Godzilla that must be stopped. You are crushing everyone you get near.