Thursday, March 27, 2008

The F.B.I and Heather Grady

Heather, Mr Bailey was VERY HAPPY to get all the news on where we found you. You think you do not leave a trail everywhere you go? You leave sloppy trails for everyone to follow you. I told you gas was costly before. You saw that big monster truck we have. You were so silly when we drove by. Of course your blinds were 1/2 way cracked opened and then when I took the picture, you were peeking out from under the blinds. I had my binoculars and a zoom lense. I saw your two eyes and nose sticking out from the slats. Enlarge the picture of the house and you will see you peering out of the blinds.
And just who flew out of Dallas Love Field today Heather? Was it David out on a business trip? They spent 28 minutes on your site and 42 pages?
I saw that you changed your profile on Yahoo Personals AGAIN and what are you doing? Trying to get another man in Edwardsville, ILL?
You were on-line as I was looking for your old profile. See, very sloppy of you.
Saved 2/6/2008


This profile is unavailable.
No Title

Age: 37; Edwardsville, IL

Sorry, but this Yahoo! Personals profile cannot be viewed for one of the following reasons:
· This owner of the profile is not currently active on Yahoo! Personals.
· The owner of the profile has chosen to make the profile unsearchable.

Anyway, the Postal Inspector will get the information on you tomorrow as well. You now have a "RED FLAG" on you in the FBI files. MR. Bailey put it on there himself. Lucky you. A RED letter day!