Thursday, February 7, 2008

Heather Dawn Grady (Oglesby)(Domilise)Using Peoples SS#'s to Open Fraudelent Checking Accounts

Hello, this is in regards to our conversation regarding a application that
came thru the internet. I withdrew the application. She submitted the
application using your name and social security number. You asked for me
to send you a email. Thank you for your assistance. And if you need to
reach me my number is 1-800-528-0694.

Tamara A Sutkowski
Fraud Invest and Fraud Risk | HSBC BANK USA NA
95 Washington St 2S, Buffalo, NY 14273

___________________________________________


Phone. 716-841-6895

Fax. 716-841-2214

Email. tamara.a.sutkowski@us.hsbc.com

Heather, you know better than to keep messing with peoples SS#'s YOU ARE GOING TO JAIL AGAIN!!!!! THE POLICE DEPARTMENT WAS NOTIFIED A G A I N.