Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Heather Grady goes to court Aug 15, 2011

Heather goes to court in Tipton County August 15, 2011. There in attendance will be all the people who are/were victims of Heather Grady's scamming and fraud that are able to attend.

I had a very disturbing talk with Cross County Arkansas DA's boss. He didn't say it in so many words, but he did say the 100+ cases we have against Heather were going to be hard to prove. I said we have proof. He cussed at me and wanted to know why my husband allowed her to do this to him. WHAT??? This man was mean to me and i was so upset i wrote a letter to Governor BeBee right away. I felt during the whole conversation that HE Was defending her! He kept saying everything was hearsay. But he did say that Heather was a serial con artist. After him saying that i was totally confused. He didn't even know that the Governor had signed her warrant! He had to call and find out for himself. How could he NOT know? Someone has got to come forward and help our case!

I have already gotten the time from work and will be there staring down Heather like a mad dog on August 15.