Monday, January 10, 2011

Almost to Wynne Arkansas

Well Heather Grady, if I can drive all the way from Springfield in a snow storm, you surely can make it from little ole' Atoka. Grant it the 5hr drive turned into an all night afair, but your worth it. If you don't show up that's cause for a bench warrant-don't know but will ask if you don't fess up today.
I have had all kinds of phone calls this year from countless victims of your money greed. They are all waiting for me to post your plea and follow up with your trial. I will laugh my eyes to tears if you plead guilty. I will jump for joy if you plead not guilty only because you will be told again like in all the other court cases that you are compitant but ignorantly stupid. I hope you didn't loose any sleep this night worrying much, I know I and many people will sleep better once your behind bars for good.