Friday, December 10, 2010

Heather Dawn Grady

Oh girl you are in trouble. Why can you NOT stay off the computer? When you touch it,its only to read my blog or steal money/goods from other people. I just don't get it. You need to be trying to sleep with the boys in blue just like you have done since you were young to keep you out of trouble. But any descent God loving man would not be found a mile within your path. Why are you so narcissistic? And since you cannot get a job are you mooching or robbing your mother blind? Oh yes, I forgot, she has the idea "my daughter is innocent and she is the victim, she can do no harm" syndrome. Oh please when do I start to vomit? The Atoka boys in blue are interested in you so better not get stopped for speeding! Buy the way that was an awfull lot of merchandice you have gotten since you've been let out on your own recognasance, are you back into using crystal meth? Do you have another PO Box in Munford claiming it is a suite address oh that was good. Such n such address suite #___ when it was a postal anex and the suite was really the box number. Brilliant my dear The Bexar county cops new nothing about that nor did anyone else but I physically went to Texas and found you out. Over 100 charges for our case alone are against you and several more have been filed all over north america. So you figure if your going to jail go out with a bang? What are you going to say to the judge this time? I am so full of anticipation I'm like a dog peeing on the floor when his master comes home I'm so excited. I will be there in court to see how you plea in January and I hope they throw your butt back in jail while you await you trail that know doubt you are going to plead innocent "cause I'm a basket case" it didn't work before but no doubt you'll try again. And if I have any say aboyut the matter they'll hold you in jail during trial!